We hold fundraisers to raise money for specific improvements around the Center (e.g. a new pool table, or a new van), to help us subsidize field trip costs for our members, and to contribute to basic operations and programs (e.g. Meals on Wheels, healthy living activities).
- Quilt Raffle (spring and fall)
- Country Store Sale (March)
- Holiday Bazaar (November)
- Dance (September)
- Leaders to plan and organize events.
- Marketing and PR assistance – creating and distributing flyers and posters, writing public service announcements, etc.
- Workers during the events.
- People experienced in different kinds of fundraisers that can bring them to our program.
Interested in volunteering? Contact Lynn Harris at 540-886-4634 or email@example.com.